In a message dated 4/17/2008 3:31:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jitte...@gis.net writes:

Can anyone update me on the status of that  offer of financial reward to any
doctor willing to drink an ounce of the  vaccine used to vaccinate children?
I thought I saved that article but I  can't find it.  thanks in advance.
Faith G.

Sounds like the glass of water offered to Company lawyers in THE MOVIE  "Erin
Brockovitch"!!    They were defending the company against  contamination of
ground water in the area.  No one would drink it.   Ed.

listings at AOL Autos.