I've been reading the silver list for quite a few years. I rarely post to it but enjoy the many alternative remedies people post to it. I have been archiving it all for a few years and use it as a kind of alternative health library. The list has taught me many things, among the things I have enjoyed the most is the oxygen nebulizer made from an airbrush, CMO for arthritis, and the wonderful scientific data that has been collected concerning colloidal silver. From multiple designs of cs generators to detailed studies of excretion rates for ingested silver. This list has be wonderful!

Lately it seems to have gone off into left field with what to me are crackpot paranoid delusional conspiracy theory type posts that have no real science to back them up. Such as contrails, food irradiation, thimerasol causing autism, etc. What this does is lumps colloidal silver which is a science with hard data to back it up in with non provable theories that are all hearsay and finger pointing and made up statistics with no genuine hard data. This makes it harder for people who are new to colloidal silver if they visit this list they won't get calm rational facts about silver instead they have to wade through the crackpot stuff and might decide that colloidal silver must be for crackpots also.

And so I beg the list members to use common sense when posting and avoid the conspiracy theory stuff, it has nothing to do with colloidal silver.

Dave