I believe I have strep as I have all the same symptoms that I associate with
it.  Each time this has occurred I have increase my intake of Collodial Silver.
 I do believe that the Collodial Silver helps in some way but it never seems to
work an the burning painful sore throat.  This time I have been on the MMS  (15
drops 4x day) and Collodial Silver....  I believe that it may decrease the
length of time, but again the burning throat continues..
I bought a squeeze lemon and spray it on the back of the throat and also hot
and really spicey broth soup is helpful.
Is Strep immune to the collodial silver?  Or am I not using the right method
for it to help.
thanks
connie

Click to compare psych/counseling degrees in a free directory of programs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iigjRkrto1cKO5a2eZMwVisV8bjLJjNOiH8FJk2DfduuEDZMc/