So do you think it will do the job and get rid of the bacteria and dry up
moisture there????  Gale
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Todd Paddock
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:44 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>dog related

  Have used as eyedrops for myself and my dogs, no problem.
  todd

    From: gay...@comcast.net
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:55:20 -0700
    Subject: CS>dog related

    I have a Japanese Chin (they have no length of nose).  He always has a
moist spot right in that crevasse.  I think bacteria live there.  Can I put the
CS on that area and not hurt the eyes if some gets in them????  I am not really
familiar with working with CS but have it and know it to be  really good!!!!
Gale from Poulsbo, Wa.

  Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in
the game.