Why don't you write to the FDA and tell them so?  Satisfied users could
probably flood the FDA's office with letters of complaint against the FDA, and
write to the Washington Attorney General as well.   Just a suggestion.  Faith G.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rowena
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 12:40 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>ALERT!! FDA Urged to Curb Bogus "Energy Medicine" Devices

  Grrr!  I own a Scenar which I am delighted with and hate to be without, and
the best health care bargain and effectiveness I have ever had has been use of
the Interro system.  At least the Germkiller is not sold - how will they stop
us using that?
  Rowena
  This had to happen, of course.

  This is of great concern to anyone involved in any way with any type of
electromedical device that is not FDA approved. You may recall the Seattle
Times series on the EPFX and Bill Nelson. Here is the next step. Note the long
list of energy devices to be banned. Device manufacturers and vendors may wish
to be especially careful about making claims for their devices.