Do not know what blood parasites you have, but Jim Humble cured thousands of
Africans of Malaria with his MMS (miracle mineral suppliment)  Might be
worth looking into.  Just Google Jim Humble, you will find all you need..

This site contains his free ebook, book II has a small charge..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/932837/Sodium-Chlorite-Rid-Body-of-HIV-Hep-Malaria-in-3-days
-