Wayne,

This is already on your site under
http://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/BasicInformation/

History of Colloidal Silver - Ole Bob.doc

(I made minor edits at the bottom of the one I just posted, for
clarity.)

I dug it up to send to a friend and thought the list might like to read
it as well.

I have the whole book, but it is not digitized in any fashion except for
some excerpts.
Actually, I think someone should look into getting permission to print
the whole thing, as Bob put a lot of work into it and it is no longer
available.  I think he would like his work to still be accessible...

Dan