Dear Georgia,

One thing your daughter is certain to experience is that these
extractions will create pockets of infection that will never heal.
There will be the worst kind of anaerobic bacteria growing in there,
that will slowly release potent toxins into her body that will cause no
end of low-level chronic problems which nobody will want to admit
relates to poor dentistry practices.

Unless the surgeon is properly trained and makes it standard practice
to remove *all* of the peridontal ligament and a millimeter or two of
bone surrounding the socket, the extraction *will* produce such a
pocket of infection.

Go to Google and look up Dr. Hal Huggins and everything he has to say
about cavitations (his name for these pockets of infection).

I think it would be wise of your daughter to slow down just a little
bit and learn some more about the consequences of her choices here. She
may be doing serious harm to herself that won't manifest for years, and
will be very difficult to repair.

I wish you well,

Mike D.