Nancy,
What you are descibing is exactly what I want to prevent. Sound like the
interventions worsened your issues. My children have healthy teeth and I am
concerned about removing all wisdoms. My daughter has one infected which I
understand. NOw she is fearful it could happen again and I don't know how to
guide her
when the surgeons have profits to gain. My sons crowded teeth need fixing but
am concerned about removing healthy ones to accomodate straight ones.

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings
at AOL Autos.