Hi Wayne, Marshall,

I listened once to the BBC "Letter from America" and the reporter Alistair Cooke (who was 95 then) was talking about an American guy in his 80's who was having blood cholesterol of more than 600 all his life. Doctors were telling him that he was a walking time bomb; but doctors died in their 60's while he was still alive and kicking. His ancestors were Greek so they were having a lot of olive oil in their menu I suppose...

  Simeon

Лято във Виена:
Удоволствие от живота & спорта в един от най-вълнуващите градове на Европа.
Включете се в лотарията, очаква Ви уикенд във Виена!
 http://www.vienna.info/bg/openair