Well -- that's a little rough!  Patricia, go to www.wishgranted.com and order a generator.  Then buy a gallon of good distilled water.   Follow the directions that come with the Colloid Master generator that you purchased.  Presto -- colloidal silver.  MA

-------------- Original message from "bob Larson" <bobl...@cablespeed.com>: --------------