  From: chaha<mailto:ch...@tx.rr.com>
  To: Silver List<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 11:31 AM
  Subject: CS>Cataract Surgery

  My Mother-in-Law had her first cataract surgery this week and had a rare
complication of pressure build-up in her eye.  She has found it traumatic
enough to want to wait a while before having the second eye done.  She is
severely limited now in her activities and she's normally very active.  Big
bummer for her.

  Both my parents have had both eyes done and love it.  My dad played golf the
same day the second eye was done.  Both got the lense implant so glasses are
not needed unless doing a lot of reading.

  It certainly depends on the person how you'll respond.  In both cases,
they've gotten recommendations of friends that did had successful surgeries.

  Cindy