From: Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>
To: silver list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:49:41 AM
Subject: CS>Bronchiectasis

Does anyone here know about Bronchiectasis and if it would be safe to use
colloidal silver in this lung disease?  The man we know who has it has had
pnuemonia for several weeks and is on antibiotics and steroids but isn't
getting well.  I haven't read much about it yet (just found out the name of his
chronic problem) but it sounds awful.  This guy is very fit; goes to the gym a
lot, but now pants and pauses if he has to go up steps.

                                                                             Pat