After reading the post regarding the cancer free newsletter post and reading
comment regarding molecular silver I went and google molecular silver..  lots
of people selling and reports how it was 1 millionth the size of our Colloidal
Silver.  Then one site reported their concern with the ration of silver to
nitrates.  So now that I'm thoroughly confused I turn to the group for a more
informed search for input.
Has anyone know of someone who has used it with great results?  or, are you
using it.  Not sure how the nitrates play a part, or if this was negative
information just thrown in.
If it does what the positive input is saying that would be great... just not
sure what to believe.
any comments?

connie

Hotel pics, info and virtual tours.  Click here to book a hotel online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiflKGjYNhsJwISd1lIiQ1IQJs5c1syjAEGSzeR3ci9xPpFg0/?count=1234567890