Dear Roger and Lisa:
Since hair analysis tends to reflect the biological "history" of a substance....moreso than its current
levels, I would suspect such analysis might be suspect for supplying a truly accurate reflection of the percentages presenting in real time.
We have no one expert in the field of hair analysis on staff, so I am devoid of truly useful comment for addressing your question......my apologies.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.