Wait a minimum of 24 hours before adding H2O2. Adding more H2O2 may salvage your current batch.

Chee Hoong Lee wrote:
Dear Friends,
    Is it safe to add hydrogen peroxide to ionic
silver? Recently, I used a normal 3 x 9 volts device
to make a glass of ionic silver, stirring it every 2-3
minutes while working on the computer.  After one
hour, the solution was still totally clear, without
the slightest tinge of yellow colour.
    I added 3 drops of 3% H2O2 to the colloidal silver
and immediately the colour became gray, then black!
    Is this concotion safe to drink?  I had read that
adding H2O2 to ionic silver will make a yellow
solution become clear because it breaks down the
larger particles into small particles.  In this case,
my clear solution had become black.  Not wanting to
waste my effort, I drank the whole glass of silver
water.
    Does anyone have any explanation as to why my
clear solution turned black after adding the H2O2? Also, is it advisable to drink the black solution?
    Hope to get some insight/advice/recommendation
from the group.
    With best wishes

Yours sincerely

Lee Chee Hoong