Salt Substitute is Potassium Chloride. I buy the Morton brand at any grocery
store. I believe Brooks Bradley posted about this in the past. Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharlene Miyamura
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 9:17 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Potassium Chloride Source

G,
We were discussing this site under the thread with subject line on
Magnesium:

http://www.psha-inc.com/guai-support/sf/TasteTests.htm

One of the tests includes a potassium test using potassium chloride, so I
was looking for a source for it.

BTW, Wayne, I couldn't find the potassium chloride on that site you
provided.  Did I miss something?

Shar