In a message dated 5/25/2008 4:51:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
winie...@pacifier.com writes:

>  Hanneke wrote:
>> The other day I asked about lung cancer  and  nebulizing as a possible
>> additional form of treatment.  I  have received no responses.  Does
>> that mean  there are  no data on this available?

I can't say about lung cancer and  nebulizing CS.   But there are
people using LDN (Low Dose  Naltrexone) for lung cancer.  LDN boosts the
immune system and stops  progression of the tumor so stability occurs
and very slow  shrinkage.  The moderator of the  group,

had  been given a terminal lung cancer diagnosis but says-

" I have been on  LDN  about about 15 months  now when told Feb 5th 2007
I would  only have 4-9 months to live and nothing further could be done.

Long  term stabilization is very different than a cure but easier to
deal with  than death.  Now I have a chance to add extra protocols along
with  LDN  to give the cancer a good  fight.

Dee
http://www.ldn4cancer.com

--
The Silver  List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.