  From: Paula Perry
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 3:33 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>To Terri about T-cell Lymphoma therapy

  Hi Teri,
  As I understand it, with the standard photophenesis they treat the white
cells with a drug during the process. Sorry to hear it didn't have a more
positive effect. Don't know if hydrogen peroxide would work better or not. I
have read where ozone is used in a simular process with great effects. Some
times the simple products out preform costly drugs. We are learning that all
the time with the current failure of antibotics in many situations. Good luck.
Hope your husband gets better soon.
  Paula