Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I got to thinking (terrible I know)  about my distiller and how I
measure the water.
I use my TDS and get a 0 maybe I should have something better to test
the water with.
Maybe I do not have as good a water as I think, this could explain why I
had problems in past
(and some times now) where my wife says I am turning gray in the face.
I have backed off on consumption and strength of CS. Maybe I need to
look harder at my distilled water that I am using.
I back off on the CS and color gets better. What is best for testing the
distilled water and how good should it be.
I have never cleaned my distiller either, before I do clean it I should
test it first.
So what do I need to buy to test it with. I have been praising my Love
distiller, maybe it is not as good as I think.
I will let you all know what I find out before and after. Right now I
need some thing to test with.

  Bob