I'm confused.  Nowhere did she mention sterling.

"Fine silver" is 99.9% fine.  That's 'three nines' and this is OK to use
for CS.

Don't use sterling which is a much lower grade of silver,  92.5 %.

Dan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_silver

"The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
Sterling is an alloy of silver containing 92.5 % pure silver and 7.5 %
other metals, usually copper.

"Fine silver (99.9% pure) is generally too soft for producing large
functional objects;"...