ok, you did it now, and I was having so much fun, too! I sense you are getting a little crabby?

kathryn

On Jun 5, 2008, at 10:07 PM, da...@alchemysa.com.au wrote:

From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
Date: 6 June 2008 12:06:14 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Hi folks,

I think it's past time now to end or migrate the several discussions of
water memory,

Actually, although there were a few posts labelled 'Water memory and magnetism' there has been almost no discussion about the actual topic. Its been about truth, perception, Einstein, etc. Anyone wanting to read a worthwhile discussion about water memory would not have found one here. Maybe its been done to death in the past but who knows?

Mike, when can we expect the silverlist to move to a platform that helps keep topics on target, and has a usable archive. Its a shame to see all this info go down the drain every day. This current setup doesn't exactly encourage the writing of well constructed or well researched contributions.

regards
David