From: treblcl...@aol.com <treblcl...@aol.com>
Subject: QUESTION = CS>Anyone Use any Ribose ?
To: truez2...@yahoo.com
Cc: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, June 7, 2008, 11:33 PM

.
Michael,
Do you mean "selegiline" or "seligeline"?
=====================

In a message dated 6/7/2008 9:12:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
truez2...@yahoo.com writes:

Ribose was key in my recovery from congestive heart failure. It helped replaced
some of the nuerotransmitters washed out by the failure. Most of my damage was
in the left hemisphere where oxygenation happens. It also helped with that.
Ribose is also a stimulant a little more potent then caffine. I imagine that
helped. It was also a reason to stop using it when I got a faster heart rhythm.
I was a heart transplant cantidate who made a miracle recovery, according to my
doctor, one of the top one hundred scientists in the world. The real changes
came with siligeline.  I credit that with saving my life.

 =z=

=z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com