Hi there to you - this posting is especially interesting to me as I grew
up in Jamaica and
abused my skin in the sun for ions - I only used raw natural coconut oil
and I used to be in
the sea/sun for hours on end for over 40 years - swimming, diving,
fishing and anything you
care to mention which happened out in the open where the sun was shining
- in reality I should
have no skin on my bones, I have never used any of the so called sun
protection products,
and I am now 69 years old and the skin cancer spots I do have are so
easily controlled by Colloidal Silver that I feel I am truly blessed - so
your article answers the question I have   always asked - how come I have
any skin on my bones !!!!!
Thanks for the answer
Sandee

Peace is easy . . . It is a mind set