From: Mary Ellen Murphy [mailto:maryelle...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:55 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>How to use site

I have posed a question.  This is the third time.  Most forums have
different way to stay on top of questions.  But here goes again.  I have
Lyme.  I wss referred to this site from Wolf Creek who supplies diatamatious
earth, and the terminator zappper, and colloidal silver.  Someone there has
been on this forum and has said that she has worked with people that have
Lyme and use these products.  Anyone had success.  I a pretty sick and sorry
for the impatience.  I am desperate.  The Lyme is ruining my life and need a
good protocol to and wondering if anyone has used these products with Lyme
with success.

Thanks
Mary Ellen