From: Dave
[mailto:ddar...@centurytel.net] Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 6:55 PM
To:
 silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Desperately need help with Lyme

Mary Ellen:
   I had late Lyme for 42 years, a long time before they even
 named it.
Besides the usual problems I got to the point where I couldn't even
put a sentence together. Speaking to anyone became a major problem that still remains a problem though not so pronounced. Some call it brain fog.

Well to get to the help you need I will tell you how I got rid of it (the lyme).
I wasn't into CS at that time so after hearing about it I bought
two 16 ounce bottles and a generator and started taking the small tablespoon full as was the wisdom at that time. After using up one of the bottles with no relief I thought it was all bull so I chugged the other bottle all
 at once.
At that my generator arrived so I made a batch and started taking
it at the rate of four ounces every twenty minutes. I figured if it
 killed me
it was for the better. What happened was on the third day of this regimen I awoke in the middle of the night with a vigorous feeling of well
 being.

The Lyme was gone but a long recovery was ahead as all the damage
wasn't over.

Incidently I had seen a doctor just before this and he took
blood for testing at my insistance and it came back positive with two bands, after the CS I went back for another Lyme test and It came back
 negative.
Dave

Mary Ellen Murphy wrote:
I am a new member.  I am
 trying to find out info about Lyme and how to use
the silver, with
 diatamatious earth to get rid of Lyme
I have also gotten info about the
 terminator zapper.  Has anyone had
success
using these products to get
 rid of Lyme.
I am presently taking the cumanda and burber
 protocol.
How do you read arhives with this site.  I was
 referred by Wolfcreek,
suppliers of diatamaitous earth

Thanks