Peter:
I used the colloid master which uses polarity switching instead of stirring and made gallon batches with an Ice Tea jar so it can be decanted through the spigot with no filtering needed. I was told by Doctors that the cartilage in my knees was down to bone on bone and they would have to remove the remaining pieces or they might reposition and lock the joints. I didn't go back. I completely cured the joint problem with a course of CMO then Glucosamine,Chondroitin & MSM for a year or so until I could outrun most teenagers without pain. That was about 6 years ago and I'm 72 now and still without joint problems. Along with that I took probably too much niacin as I flushed so bad that it felt as if I had rolled in fiberglass and the feeling went on for 24 hours. That was a 1 gram dose when 100 Mg.would have been a good starting dose. I was taking care of low circulation to help the joints repair. A good side effect is I don't have any spider veins or varicose either and the numbness in my toes also went away.
The Brain still doesn't work but is better.
Dave

Peter Converse wrote:
Hi all,
I am new to the group and in the same boat as you, Mary Ellen. I have found some improvement with Lyme (about 50 -60 %) over the last 16 months with the Salt/Vit.C protocol found at : http://www.fettnet.com/lymestrategies/welcome.htm Please find also at: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme-and-rife/ good Lyme discussion. Also google Lymenet for more ongoing disussion. I am investigating colloidal silver generators right now and would greatly appreciate any advice that anyone can share about my choice. I don't think I'm up to making my own at this point. I have been looking at the Silver Puppy, the Colloid Master, the SilverGen, and the "the Micro Particle" colloidal silver generator from the Silver Edge. Can anyone help me out here? Is particle size as important as reported? Is there really a machine or more than one which can make particles in the sub-nanometer size, available for home use? Is it true that using a fish tank aerator to bubble air into the sol'n being made will cause a reduction in particle size down to subnanomter size? Dave, I read your encouraging post to Mary Ellen and it left me wondering what type of machine you used to beat your longstanding Lyme. As well, you mentioned your recovery was long even though you knew the Lyme was gone. What else did you need to do to get back on track? Thanks all for any help you can provide me. Blessings, Peter