From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 12:28 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vaccines and autism.

I didn't think it said this at all. I thought it didn't dismiss this but
that the whole vaccine thing needed to be more thoroughly researched, with
*all* its components.  Being that mercury is a neurotoxin I still think that
the most likely cause.  Have you seen the Mercola video where it shows
mercury destroying nerve cells in a slug?  Dee