Lots of folk use hydrogen peroxide as a supplement with excellent
results.
Been reading about it for years.
I think the newsletter contains a misdiagnosis, and should be taken
with a grain of salt.

                                                        Chuck
Gosh, that takes me back...or forward. That's the trouble with time
travel, you never can tell.

On 6/15/2008 2:23:09 PM, Day Sutton (day.sut...@gmail.com) wrote:
> interesting indeed. I have been brushing my teeth by taking a sip of H2O2,
> then brushing. It's keeping my gums from infection, and I don't notice
> anything else....been doing this for about 2 years..

Checked by AVG.
PM