And I have just started back on another course of this same brand. I had 2
bottles, 1/2 full from about 18 months ago. I am determined to stay attached to
this doggone misbehaving hip!
And I've got FM and did not realize that CMO could also be helpful for that!

Sharon

  I have just started a course of CMO, which Daddybob has waxed lyrical about
in the past.
  I was just sent this link http://www.cis9.com/index.html which is encouraging
to read.  As well as the arthritis I am taking it for, I see:

  Some practitioners have theorized that, in the case of arthritis for example,
CMO merely acts upon pain receptors at the arthritic site. If that were so,
CMO's effects would not be permanent. Furthermore, that theory cannot explain:

    a.. how CMO lowers blood sedimentation rates in lupus patients
    b.. or how it reverses lung inflammation in emphysema,
    c.. or how it lowers the need for insulin in diabetics,
    d.. or how it reverses prostate inflammation,
    e.. or how it relieves certain symptoms of multiple sclerosis,
    f.. or how it corrects Crohn's disease,
    g.. or how it reverses fibromyalgia,
    h.. or how it reverses lung damage in sarcoidosis patients,
    i.. or how it lowers high blood pressure yet elevates low blood pressure,
    j.. or how it benefits virtually any ailment with autoimmune components.
  Obviously, CMO is a general remedial immunomodulator that acts upon the
memory T-cells which control the autoimmune processes within our bodies. Those
who speculate otherwise have misunderstood the biophysiological actions of CMO
within the body.

  Now that fibromyalgia reference interests me very much indeed!

  Rowena