*From:* Marshalee Hallett [mailto:utahpug...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:35 AM
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Subject:* Re: CS>CMO, FYI

Hi Folks,

I noticed a conversation on the List about CMO and had to toss in my newest 2 cents worth. Not only has CMO completely stopped my arthritis and made the bone spurs go away, now thanks to it my aging Pug dog is RUNNING!! She is nearly 8 years old, and had started limping and gimping around. So I bought some Cetyl-M brand CMO for dogs. She loves them, they are meat flavored, and after taking only 3 of them I noticed a difference in her. Now, 2 months later, she is playing with the other dogs and even looks better overall. CMO, IMHO, is amazing stuff, right up there with CS!! (grin...)

Also in the news, my elderly elder sister has moved nearby. She is 66, and has MS, diabetes, COPD and is recovering from shingles. I have her on my homemade CS right now, as well as calcium/magnesium orotate, and will get her on CMO soon. (She has put her 2 Pomeranian dogs on CS as well.) She seems to be feeling somewhat better already; it has only been 3 weeks. I`ll keep you posted!

Love,

Marshalee