Well actually, all of them to some degree.

http://robholladay99.tripod.com/cs1index.htm
The link lists over 100 scientific papers proving that silver kills germs. There's such variety here that I think its pretty safe to assume that anything you can concoct with a bit of electricity and 2 silver wires will kill germs. Silver Ketchup anyone?

But which is the least likely to give me argyria? I'll take my nice clear homemade CS thank you.
Pure silver in pure water, easy to make and dirt cheap.

I'm not sure that this provides much support for the mesosilver crowd but that doesnt matter because I can't make that anyway.

The various names used to describe silver in these documents included...

silver
silver ions
silver nitrate
mild silver proteins
silver oxide
silver compounds
Silver thiosulfate
Silver peroxide
Silver sulphadiazine
silver nylon
Silver phosphanilamidopyrimidine.
silver-zeolite
silver fusidate
silver salt
silver cysteine
silver collargol and protargol
silver chloride
silver benzoate
silver chelates of uracil and uracil
Silver allantoinate
silver-containing silica glass powders
silver fluoride
silver chloride-coated nylon wound dressing
silver-modified polyester

regards
David