Hi all,

Thanks so much for the answers that you have provided to my questions. I really
appreciate the great feedback in this group!

Marshall suggested looking into ozonated water to hit places in the body where
Borrelia spirochetes hide but may be unreachable by other means. Any
suggestions for ozone equipment and/or methodology ?

Does anyone have a ratio for DMSO : CS  that they have found successful ?

I am looking into Rife machines and mag pulsers. Does anyone here have any
experience with Robb Allen's High Power Magnetic Pulser ?

Jim, your "Dougplus" looks interesting. Could we talk about this on personal
email ?

Sorry for the multitude of questions but Lyme has a way of creating either a
sense of despair or urgency, sometimes a mixture of both.

Blessings,

Peter