You don't have to put up with that kind of discomfort.  One ounce to start
with is an awful lot if the cs is a good bug killing cs.  I know of one woman
who could not start with a full teaspoon, would get diahrea.

Start very slowly, even drops if you must, then increase.  The bad herx
reaction you experienced is proof that the the cs you have is doing good.
Just take a smaller amount, work up.  It takes some people a long time to work
up the dose.

Jim