A friend here had a vicious kidney cancer said to be caused by petrochemicals
(he worked in a garage) that was the worst kind, and incurable, and would kill
him in a few months. The kidney was removed very soon after the cancer was
discovered.  It spread to his lung, and he had some cut out, which was
apparently the worst part of any of his illness.

I made CS for him until they bought their own generator.  (His wife had heard
that yellow CS was best, so I processed it for ages until it was yellow enough
for them!  Eventually they heard different so I could just make it as I
normally would.)  He also changed his diet, followed Hulda Clark to the best of
his ability, and had his blood oxygenated regularly.
The clinic hooked him up in a continuous mode to the bag where the oxygen was
infused through his blood, then it was put straight back in his body without
being taken away from the body to another room.  I think this would cause the
least possible damage to cells and the electromagnetic connections and meant
the blood was away from his veins the least possible amount of time. The cells
start to die remarkably quickly away from the body and become useless rubbish
that won't carry oxygen, so negating the oxygen effect to some degree, in my
surmising.

Anyway, eventually he got tired, as it was all a lot of work.  He entered a
trial of a particular drug going on, also had radiotherapy.

The radiotherapy burnt his intestines so he was in agony.  Eventually they
consented to operate, and took part of it out.  He was doing well, joking with
the nurses, expecting to go home, and suddenly he died.  Blood clot.  From the
operation.

There was no cancer in his body, just the damage from radiotherapy.

As far as the drug trials went, he survived longer than any of the other people
on it.  He was the only one who had not had a blood transfusion.  He survived
two years beyond prediction, as I recall.

Rowena