Has anyone tried this

MaryEllen

  _____

From: craehow...@juno.com [mailto:craehow...@juno.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:15 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS New procedure Good Results

I've been making my CS for about 2 years now.  I bought the Silver Puppy 7
and the silver rods.  I found a gallon glass jar at K-Marts (Marta
Stewart's) the puppy sits atop the jar and the rods are submerged.  I only
use Walgreen's Distilled Water.  I wipe with a paper towel then rinse with
tap water.

I have never had colored water my batches are alway crystal clear.  Except
for the gunk that comes off the rods with removed.  I let it sit usually
over night and the gunk stick to the bottom of the jar.  I then use a small
(air vaccum size) and suction out the collodial silver.  Gunk remain stuck
to bottom.

Last night I decided to try attaching 4 silver rods (2 per side)  It took a
while to secure them.  But the result was that I made CS much quicker.  I'm
now going to look for a 5 gallon jar and see how long it takes to make.

I go throught almost 20 gallons a month and it would be nice to have a
larger patch.  I've also begun to add it to my lawn sprayer so that will use
quite a bit more.

I would like to use 6 sticks of silver not sure if I can get them to hold..
Any suggestion about that?

thanks

connie

Click to consolidate your debt in minutes, stop late or over-limit fees, pay
less.
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2132/fc/Ioyw6iifR9f2ROFx6PVCwuSmS4lM9Jy
30H7HPgXrE1YTlQLJIE4RBO/>