You're right, Dee.
It's very frustrating to have the answer to someones misery, and to be
ignored.
Especially so, when it's someone close to you.
You finally come to the conclusion that each has to find his/her own
way through this valley of tears.

                                                        Chuck
The beauty of a pun is in the "Oy!" of the beholder

On 6/28/2008 8:01:22 AM, Dee  (d...@deetroy.org) wrote:
> Well, it took about three weeks to disappear but unfortunately, the person
> who had it would not take the CS as prescribed, so this made it last
> longer. I believe it can take a lot longer than this time to go though, so I
> suppose it was better than nothing at all! Its like a friend of mine (who
> does take CS) but while on holiday developed cystitis and was really ill.
> When asked if she took CS she said yes but it
> didn't do any good. When asked how much she took it turned out to be about
> three *teaspoons* per DAY! She then went off and quite happily got ABX from
> an emergency doctor! You just cannot help some people I'm
> afraid. Its like her husband, who has perfectly 'normal' cholesterol
> levels, is indignant that his doctor won't give him statins! Dee

Checked by AVG.
AM