From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 12:27 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Colour again

I still seem to be having trouble with getting my CS clear.  It
seems to go yellow after two days, so it seems I am going to have
to buy new bottles to put it in.  I can't understand it because
the first batch I did was perfect, and the glass container which
I brew it in; I left a bit in the bottom of this and this was
clear, yet the *same* stuff I poured into two bottles has gone
yellow.  I will still use it as I know it is ok, it just bugs me
that it has done this and I have to know *why* always!  Dee

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver.