Dear John,
OsteoPrime Forte has 22 nutrients in it (see formula below) and it is a
fairly complete vitamin-mineral supplement for your wife.  A bit of Vitamin
C (1-3 grams) could be supplemented separately (it contains only 100mg of
it). It's good to take glucosamine. Consider natural progesterone cream also.

OsteoPrime Forte
120 tabs or caps
Dosage 4 tabs/day (2 + 2 with meals)

Calcium (7 different salts)    600mg
Magnesium (2 salts)            250mg
Zinc                                     20mg
Copper                                  2mg
Manganese                          20mg
Silica                                    1mg
Boron                                    2mg
Strontium (non radioactive) 500mcg
Selenium                          100mcg
Chromium                         200mcg
Molibdenum                        50mcg
Vitamin K                          300mcg
Vitamin D                             200IU
Vitamin B1                            20mg
Vitamin B2                            20mg
Vitamin B3                            50mg
Vitamin B5                            20mg
Vitamin B6                            25mg
Folic Acid                          800mcg
Vitamin B12                         20mcg
Betaine HCL                         20 mg
Vitamin C                            100mg

Please be sure to use OsteoPrime FORTE because there is also a version
called OsteoPrime only that has lower dosages of the nutrients.

Hope this help
Best

Raul Vergini