Several months ago I sent Ode (posted to the general list) a url for the plans to a very effective Acid/Alkaline water maker. Unfortunately, the ISP handling the archives for that group, must have deleted the article. I have been unable to find the hard copy in our surviving library materials ( 95% of our hard copy library archives for general information burned in our catastrophic fire of my home and administrative center....in July, 2004), but did, recently, happen upon an interesting post addressing a simple method for making Acid/alkaline water fractions. I am including a reference and hope that it will still be valid
My apologies for such a tardy address for correcting my original shortcoming.
Sincerely, Brooks http://www.redmondfamily.com/Olive%20and%20David/Health/Ionised%20Water/How%20To%20Build%20A%20Water%20Ioniser
How To Build A Water Ioniseradley
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour