I see nothing new, creative, or innovative about this distiller.

That is, .......... Unless it was first, before the one used in deserts, jungles, and remote locations.

 I doubt that  it was.

 Plus, I think the output will be so low at times, it will be worthless.

 The one I reference is cheap, can be made any size, and will be productive.

All that is required is a piece of plastic. A shovel would help to make a hole in the ground.

 The hole could be round, square, or look like a drunk did it.
 Greater diameter and depth will be more productive.

Cool and damp soil ( earth ) will provide the temperature difference and the moisture. The plastic can be held in place by sand, soil, chunks or rocks. One small rock or metal tool will provide the funnel shape to drain to the center.

A container must be placed in the bottom of the hole. A piece of plastic tube would allow the water to be removed without any disturbance of the structure.

The hole could be 3, 5, or 10 feet in diameter.  Depth can vary also.
Temperature difference should exist, and some humid air must exist.

If humidity is very low, I don't seen how either would have much output.
Never believed you can get something that does not exist, no matter the gadget.

And yes, I always carry a nicely folded piece of plastic in my back pack.
( usually 10 feet square, minimum )

If you were familiar with the unit I describe, I can't see how anyone would be impressed by that two bit funnel.

Wayne