  From: JD Kalloco
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 1:21 AM
  Subject: CS>curad Re: silver-digest Digest V2008 #416

  Has anyone ever reported a problem with puncture wounds ... when using the
Curad Silver bandage?

  I once used this bandage for a deep finger cut ... paring vegetables.
  The wound healed up rapidly with the Curad ... too quick!  A few days later
my finger was inflamed, down deep.
  The wound re-opened ... I allowed it heal slowly without the Curad.
  the product works great ... but I'll be cautious on deep wounds.

  JDK