From: kmilkow...@cfl.rr.com
Date: 15/07/2008 13:18:23
To: 8th...@yahoogroups.com;  lymec...@yahoogroups.com;
lymestrateg...@yahoogroups.com;  thefrontp...@yahoogroups.com;
silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Can a lack of vitamin D cause breast cancer?

Patients with breast cancer need to know that if they have low levels of
Vitamin D, which is probable in at least 60% of all tested patients, that
their cancer is more likely to spread and they are more likely to die.

All this research is tantalizing and disturbing. If we are so lacking in
this essential vitamin, why don't more of us get tested? Probably because
our doctors don't mention it and we don't ask.
And because we are so afraid, and rightly so, of the fatal consequences
linked to severe skin cancer, we may not realize we can safely be exposed
briefly and that, combined with vitamin D supplements, we may stave off
other forms of cancer.