At 02:01 PM 7/20/2008, you wrote:
Yes, they are clear, and should have a number in a triangle, but I don't see one.

I think all my very good bottles have HDPE in addition to the number.
( High Density Poly-Ethylene  )

I was looking for information on which plastics are OK for storing CS, and which are not.

  The HDPE  and LDPE  are often available free, here and there.

Or you can order a CASE and end the problem forever, ( or a long, long, time )

  The problem is, I give away CS and my bottles never find their way home.

   I have thought of saying,

   The CS is free but the bottle is  $ 2.00

   I have high quality glass bottles for local storage.  Many colors too.

   Wayne