This was a post that I had saved regarding Emphysema; hope it helps:
Dear List members,
I have a comment, regarding emphysema, I believe will be of some interest to
some.  However, in addition, I feel compelled to revisit another of my
subliminal compulsions regarding the current "state-of-the-health" of the
world an affliction I seem unable to overcome.
Back in January, 2003, one of our staffhappened across a posting made by Dr.
Walt Stoll, on his website. It appeared innocuous on the surface of things,
but our staffer decided to follow-up on the prospects himself.  His
immediate, excellent responses emanating from a single test case prompted
great excitement on his behalf.  I will not consume additional of your time
and attention to elaborate further, than to say the positive results
achieved with a 72 year old female (long-term smoker) were little short of
astounding. For those interested in a possible aid for late-stage emphysema
investigate for yourself.  The url is
Http://askwaltstollmd.com/body_rebounding.html

Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iiedACFPrXJswi1rC8pKURnHVY6YgYMkU2dBA1dC8Y8nfPf4s/