Bruce A.

Wayne Fugitt wrote:
Morning Bob,

>> At 11:34 PM 7/25/2008, you wrote:
I read some where about Zapping a Spider bite with an old (empty) Lighter with a Igniter on it.

  Why not just get a Stun Gun and get it over with ?

>> I wonder if this would work on cold sores.

The Stun Gun will work no doubt. At least the pain of the cold sore will be very insignificant after the stun gun.
Everyone needs to try it ONCE.

I had them long, long ago. About 40 years, maybe 45. Seems I used B6 in large doses as soon as I felt the first sign of one. The sore would disappear and they never matured.

Then, all of a sudden, my allergies disappeared, most all ailments, even the fungus on my hand that doctors had said I would have all my life also disappeared.