From: Jonathan B. Britten <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat Jul 26 19:49:12 2008
Subject: Re: CS>Emphysema (Brooks Oxygen Nebulizer Protocol) part 1 of 2

I'm one of several on the list who has list who has been worried about
H202 being inhaled.   I'd worry that with a severe lung infection a
person could outright suffocate from the chemical reaction.

Reacting with bacteria in the oral cavity, ordinary drugstore H202 can
be painful, and  can produce a strong foaming action.   Imagine that
happening in the lungs.

Inhaling O2 would not produce such a reaction.