http://testimonials.silvermedicine.org:80/content/lung-infection- silver-2.html
---------------------------
(response to the silver site:)

Al, et al ;) look it up again in the context of glutathione
depletion. I've helped many people by suggesting antioxidants,
vitamin b-complex, selenium and undenatured whey; in a few days
even COPD and asthma symptoms are reduced or eliminated. COPD is
usually also associated with a chronic lung infection.

Point is, when glutathione is depleted infection is stimulated
and irritation and oxidative stress are increased.

I'm not monitoring the lists closely this week so if there is a
reply or questions please copy them to my email.

Content preview: Dear List members, I have a comment, regarding emphysema, I believe will be of some interest to some. However, in addition, I feel compelled to revisit another of my subliminal compulsions regarding the current "state-of-the-health" of the world an affliction I seem unable to overcome. Back in January, 2003, one of our staffhappened across a posting made by Dr. Walt Stoll, on his website. It appeared innocuous on the surface of things, but our staffer decided to follow-up on the prospects himself. His immediate, excellent responses emanating from a single test case prompted great excitement on his behalf. I will not consume additional of your time and attention to elaborate further, than to say the positive results achieved with a 72 year old female (long-term smoker) were little short of astounding. For those interested in a possible aid for late-stage emphysema investigate for yourself. The url is Http://askwaltstollmd.com/body_rebounding.html
   [...]