Thanks Andy.  I cleaned out my cookies and my spysweeper takes care of any
Trojans (haven't seen any in many moons).  Faith G.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ascottsil...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 12:41 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Nuisance emails

  Hi Dee,

  It is important to get rid of tracking cookies and Trojans. They are often
the source of spam and pop up windows. They can even copy your keystrokes and
steal passwords and other personal information. I use Spybots "Search and
Destroy". It can be downloaded at www.spybot.com for free and it catches a lot
of stuff that other virus checkers miss.

  I hope this helps,
  Andy

  In a message dated 7/30/2008 3:53:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,