  From: Carole Coffman
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 7:52 AM
  Subject: CS>Eye Drops

  Hi All.  I have been reading the posts on eye drop recipes for cataracts.  I
believe someone else mentioned that they use a specific formula for dry eyes.
My question is this and please, if anyone else on this list has this problem
let me know if you have any success with anything you use.  I had Lasik surgery
on my eyes last November; it's been about 9 months now.  I have extremely dry
eyes when I awake.  I also have problems with eye "allergies" as the surgeon
told me.  This "allergy problem" was never a problem before I had the surgery.
Anyway, what I am wondering is if there is something I can use to alleviate
both the dry eyes and the allergy eyes.  Thanks for any suggestions/solutions.
I am a newbie to this list and have already learned so much from all of you
that post.

  Carole